08 December 2009

Sick at Home

With the marvels of modern technology, you can get quite a bit done while being sick at home.

This morning at about 4:00am I woke up feeling very, very sick... at 6:00am when the alarm went off I knew I wasn't going into work, it took me two more hours to get down the stairs to my computer. Which is where I have sat for the last 4 hours.

It's days like today that an IMAP e-mail set up is really beneficial - I have all of my work e-mails with me at all times, where ever I go. This has been helpful, because I've gotten over 50 e-mails today and responded to about 30 of them.

In addition to that, I had a conference call with a new client in Toronto - I guess it didn't matter that I wasn't in the office for that.

The only negative about today (other than the way I feel) is that I had to cancel a lunch meeting and a car appointment... otherwise a pretty productive day so far.

Most of my family have been sick the last two or three days, so I guess it's my turn - on the plus side, they have had full recovery within a day, so here's hoping.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better soon.
XXXXXX
Geoff

12/10/2009 02:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home